Sunday 24 February 2013

Quarter scale and twelfth scale dollhouse furniture and accessories




Here are three of the items that I will be listing on ebay this evening. The first is a cute mushroom fairy house teapot which isn't twelfth scale as it's too big but makes a cute little addition to a miniature teapot collector. The second photo is a miniature flower basket. I can't seem to stop making flower baskets at the moment! The third is a quarter scale (1/48th scale) side board made from mount board and decorated with acrylic paints (the doors are decoration only and do not open). I decided to stick with the peaches and cream colours so that it matches the shelf unit I made a few days ago. All of the above items will be up for auction tonight (ends next Sunday) on my ebay site seller:fizzyclaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment