Wednesday 13 February 2013

Miniature basket, peacocks and bunny rabbits

I'm still sticking with the Easter theme at the moment. I'm absolutely desperate for the weather to warm up and to see the first flowers of Spring. At the moment it is snowing heavily outside and is bitterly cold so there isn't much sign of Spring at the moment. Nevermind I have the wonderful world of Pinterest.com at my finger tips and I love to browse through lovely Spring pictures there to keep up my inspiration. The items pictured above are what I have made this week and they will be placed on ebay for auction tomorrow (seller:fizzyclaret).
I'm still working on the shelves but not having much luck with it at the moment. Whenever I struggle to make something I tend to walk away from it but this time I'm determined to try working with some new materials and see if I can make something pretty. Fingers crossed it will work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment