Sunday 29 June 2014

Lazy days

I had all the best intentions in the world to knuckle down on Friday evening and get creating with the polymer clay. I always start the day off so full of ideas and imagine what I'll be able to create later on in the day. My day at my regular job crept on and I eventually got home at around 3pm and then I had my 4 year old daughter to entertain, feed, bath and put to bed before I could start.

So by the time 8.30pm finally crept around I found myself sat on the sofa allowing myself a 15 minute break before hitting the clay. 15 minutes turned into 30 minutes and before I knew it I had sat through an eviction episode of Big Brother and 2 episodes of Fargo I'd been meaning to catch up with. Tut tut!!!! Well there went my evening of so called hard work. Does anyone else do this and sneakily let themselves off from a night of home work?

I did feel guilty. I'd often sneak a look at the clock and think 'I really oughtta be working'. Sigh! Anyway during the week I did manage to get another couple of miniature pumpkins finished. I think I'm going to build up my stock of Halloween items early this year so that I don't have to rush to make them in the next couple of months.  And the way that the TV seems to have a hold of me of late this can only be a sensible thing to do.

I have several miniature pumpkins on auction on ebay at the moment. You can find several of the ones in the photo above here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fizzyclaret/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 all the auctions end tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment