Saturday 20 April 2013

Peacock wedding cake topper

This is my latest creation. It is a wedding cake topper handsculpted from polymer clay. Two peacocks are clearly in love and are balanced on a fairytale gate. The gate is very symbolic as who knows what lies on the other side. Marriage is about going on a journey and through the gate is where the journey begins. I have also used pretty pink roses and leaves and flowers either side of the gate to give a bit of a woodland feel. This cake topper would look great on top of a wedding cake with a slight woodland or fairytale theme. As it's made from polymer clay it will make a great keepsake that will last for a very long time. I love how it's turned out as I love creating peacocks from polymer clay. I think the finished piece looks very pretty and have put it into my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/fizzyclaret?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment