Saturday 15 November 2014

1:48 scale miniature rabbit dolls

Autumn is in full swing now with the cold long nights finally here. Christmas is hurtling towards us and usually I'd be busy making Christmas miniatures for the dollhouse. Instead of totally focusing all of my miniatures around Christmas I wanted to create items that could be used all year round. My latest creations are some 1:48 scale miniature rabbit dolls which you can see below in the photo.

They are all hand sculpted from polymer clay and decorated with acrylic paints. They will be available to buy tonight in my etsy shop. Soon I will be making a lot more dolls and furniture and accessories to go with the dolls. I'm also going to build some scenery sets for the little dolls and will keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment