Thursday 2 January 2014

Alice in Wonderland Queens guards

I love the film Alice in Wonderland (the old cartoon version) and love all the wonderful characters there are in that film. I get to watch this film a lot as my 4 year old daughter loves it too. The Queen of Hearts guards pictured above are my interpretation from the film. I made these guards for a customer 2 years ago and decided to make them again but with some alterations. I love how serious they look and their helmets look kind of ancient Roman style. The guards each measure just 1 & 1/2 inches tall so would be great for a 1:48 scale project. The materials used for this project were polymer clay, mount board, florist wire and acrylic paint for the fine detailing. Feel free to leave a comment on what you think of them. I will be putting them on ebay tonight and will pop back here with a link to the page once they have been listed.

Ok they're listed and the link is here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350968078199

No comments:

Post a Comment