Tuesday 15 October 2013

Twelfth scale dollhouse Christmas miniatures

I have finished my first batch of Christmas dollhouse miniatures and have managed to get them all painted up and ready for their photo shoot! Here they are in the photo above. Last year I had real trouble trying to make miniature holly leaves. I found them so fiddly and very difficult to replicate the several sharp points that each leaf has. This year I have found a way to make them much more easily and have added them to just about all of the Christmas items above. This has led me to the idea of making tutorials. I'm going to have read up on how to produce tutorials and add a link here so anyone can access them. I also need to get round to making a freebie for a giveaway which I promised months ago but still haven't got round to yet (slaps wrist). Anyway I haven't forgotten about it and as it's getting closer to Christmas it will probably be a Christmas themed item. As soon as it's ready I'll post details of the giveaway here :)

The above miniature Christmas items can be found in my ebay shop this evening from 8.10pm GMT and will be finishing on Sunday 20th October at 8.10pm GMT. My ebay link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fizzyclaret/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

No comments:

Post a Comment