Tuesday 9 July 2013

Peacock heart wedding cake topper


These wedding cake toppers are my latest designs. Last night I went to bed and couldn't sleep for ages as I had so many images and ideas for new art pieces running through my mind. I must remember to keep a note pad and pen by the side of the bed as half the time I wake up in the morning and all the ideas are long forgotten. This time I managed to hold onto the new idea and the peacock heart cake topper is what I've come up with. I love the big colourful tails on peacocks and have used this as inspiration for the colourful tails I have here. This cake topper could be done in so many new and exciting colours and I can'r wait to experiment with it. I'm thinking of making a gothic style cake topper next with some darker colours and bright red roses. These cake toppers are listed for sale in my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/fizzyclaret?ref=si_shop please stop by and take a look for more photos from different angles.

I haven't forgotten the giveaway - I'm still working on a few ideas for what I will come up with and hope to have some news here very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment